Adress: 7bis voie aux vaches. 27700 bouafles.
Check-in: 15:00 – 23:00 (nous contacter)
Check-out: 07:00 – 12:00
No parties or events
We have prepared L’HISTOIRE D’UNE HIRONDELLE to welcome you in the best conditions and hope that you will enjoy it to the full. For your peace of mind and safety, we kindly ask you to respect the following rules.
- The maximum capacity of the house is 6 people.
- Do not leave your children unsupervised.
- We would like access to the floor to be without shoes.
- Lock all exits from the garden and the house in your absence: windows, gate, all doors with key.
- Make sure that furniture and equipment are respected and avoid moving them around the house. Some items are fragile. Report any anomaly noted on arrival or during the stay.
- The terrace is being renovated, do not move the flower pots present for your safety.
- The house is a non-smoking area, you have an ashtray in the garden, be careful not to send your cigarettes in the plantations under risk of fire.
- Be sure to protect the equipment in the garden (BBQ, deckchairs, brazier, wrought iron cage bed, etc.) in the event of rain.
- Thank you for leaving the house tidy and healthy. We hope that the bed sheets are not undone when you leave, the empty bottles left in the bin in front of the front door, the sorting will be left in a yellow bag in front of the front door, to empty the household waste in a garbage bag then in the container at the exit of the car park.
- Your contribution to cleaning costs will be dedicated to the disinfection of the premises in the current context of the fight against the spread of covid 19.
Enjoy your stay!
We remain at your disposal for any questions.
Arzu : +33 06 51 35 05 86
Pascal : +33 06 51 35 05 86
Feel free to follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/histoiredunehirondelle/
Arzu and Pascal